Cod, Cauliflower & Chorizo Mornay
Sustainable Cod, cauliflower florets and chorizo in a classic mornay sauce of mature Irish Cheddar, cream and English mustard, topped with a cheddar and gruyere cheese crumb.
- Serves 1
- All ingredients are prepared and cooked by hand.
- Ingredients: Sustainable cod, cauliflower, chorizo (pork, paprika, soya protein), flour (wheat), cheese (milk), nutmeg, potatoes, mustard (mustard), milk (milk), butter (milk), salt & pepper.
- Warning: Every effort has been made to remove all bones but some may remain.
- Allergens: Paprika, soya, wheat, milk.
- Reheating Instructions: For best results, cook from frozen. To Reheat in Oven: Oven fan 170'C *Electric 190'C *Gas 5 for 50 minutes. Pre-heat oven 170'C. Cook in centre of oven for 50 minutes. Ensure food is piping hot. To Reheat in Microwave: Microwave Cat E*850W* full power for 7 minutes, rest, 5 minutes. Pierce film. Cook on full power for 7 minutes, rest for 1 minute & stir, cook for 5 minutes. Remove film carefully as contents will be very hot.